Scroll down to make submission entries, but first please read this...
HOW TO SUBMIT, Guidelines:
- Submit up to three poems in a single document.
- Your file should be in .docx or .doc format. Do not submit in .pdf format.
- Type in the titles of your poems. If you submit more than one poem, separate titles with commas or semicolons.
- Do not include any identifying information (your name, etc.) on the file containing your poems.
- Please provide a 50-75 word biography in the short biography field.
- Use the FILE UPLOAD button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the OPEN button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- Review your information to confirm that it is correct. Click SUBMIT when you are done.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Notify us immediately of your work’s acceptance elsewhere.
- All work must be your own and cannot have been previously published.
- We can only consider submissions written primarily in English.
- Notify other publishers immediately upon acceptance to Tule Review that we hold the right to first publication. Rights revert back to author after publication.
- The TULE REVIEW 2020 edition will be digitally archived in the Sacramento Poetry Center archives housed at California State University, Sacramento. If your poem(s) is published in the TULE REVIEW 2020 edition, it will be included in the archives.