We are looking for good quality color or black and white images for our internal pages for TULE REVIEW 2020. Paintings, drawings, photography, line art, and images of sculpture or other art forms are all acceptable for our consideration. The deadline for art submissions is July 31, 2019.
- Submit a brief portfolio of your work within a central theme of your own choosing (four to six images).
- Type in the title(s) of work you submit. If you submit more than one image, separate titles with semicolons.
- Try to send all your portfolio images in the same submission.
- Please provide a 50-75 word biography into the short biography field.
- Use the FILE UPLOAD button to find the file(s) on your computer that you would like to submit.
- Select the file and click on the OPEN button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- Review your information to confirm that it is correct. Click SUBMIT when you are done.
- Your file should be in an image file format (jpg or png). You need not send a higher megapixel file until we are in the production process (on the condition that the image is accepted for publication), but please make certain that your art has a high resolution (most likely over 300 ppi) so that it will be clearly printed in our publication. You will hear from us regarding an art submission 2 weeks after the end of the submission period.
- We accept simultaneous submissions. Notify us immediately of your work’s acceptance elsewhere.
- All work should be your own and cannot have been previously published as a cover for a journal or magazine.
- Please notify other publishers immediately upon acceptance to Tule Review that we hold the right to first publication of your image.
- After publication, your right to publish the same artwork elsewhere is released back to you.
- The TULE REVIEW 2020 edition will be digitally archived in the Sacramento Poetry Center archives housed at California State University, Sacramento. If your visual art is published in the TULE REVIEW 2020 edition, it will be included in the archives